Guava is a tropical fruit that is shaped like a pear, with green flesh and pink or white rind and small seeds. Some people say that Guava is better than orange because guava contains more vitamin C than oranges and mangoes, is much cheaper than orange.
- Guava help control diabetes, protect the prostate, its Lypocene reduces the risk of cancer, the juice of the leaves cures toothache, swollen gums and heals ulcers, wounds when used externally, convulsions, epilepsy, bacterial infections.
- Guava can surpass many other fruits, including oranges and other citrus, too, if caused by the concentration of vitamin C, scurvy and the lack of which is the only way for her. It contains five times more vitamin C of oranges.
- Guava is very useful for those who want to lose weight without reducing their intake of protein, vitamins and fiber. Guava is very high and forage rich in vitamins, protein and minerals but no cholesterol and less digestible carbohydrates, fills very satisfied appetite and very easily.
- Guava reduces cholesterol and prevents blood thickening, making the blood flow and reducing blood pressure. Studies have shown that dietary fiber, which are not adding blood pressure by rapid conversion to sugar. Guava, very rich in fiber and helps hypoglycemic in nature, reduce blood pressure.
- Guava can improve skin structure and preventing skin problems is more than the best creams or gels can make the skin toner. This is mainly due to the abundance of astringents in fruits and leaves of guava. Guava is very, very rich in vitamin A, B, C and potassium, a very good anti-oxidant and detoxifying and keep you, your skin radiant and free of aging, wrinkles and other problems.
- Juice of raw mango and blackberries or decoction of guava leaves is very useful for the relief effect on the cough and cold remedies to resolve the cough, reducing phlegm, disinfection of respiratory, throat and lungs and inhibits microbial activity due to its astringent properties. Guava is one of the richest in vitamin C and iron, which proved to be a prevention against cold and viral infections.
- Guava is one of the sources of fiber wealth. Its seeds, if chewed or swallowed whole, serving as an excellent laxative. These two properties of guava help make the intestine, they retain water and cleanse your intestines and excretory system thoroughly. It is said that constipation may lead some to more than 70 complaints.
- Guava is very rich in astringents that binds to lose in the bowels of diarrhea. These astringents are curable in nature and alkali disinfectants and antibacterial properties and help dysentery by inhibiting microbial growth and removing extra mucus in the intestines. In addition, other nutrients in guava grows stronger, like vitamin C, carotenoids and potassium, and strengthens the digestive system.